Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Art of Being Grateful

I had tea with a friend this morning who reminded me that even though life is a struggle, it is important to be grateful for the little things. While I'm not one to journal, she suggested that I write a list of things that I'm grateful for each day. By doing so, I would be reminded that things weren't so bad. It would also help me feel and think a bit more positively. I guess if I had to make a list for today it would include: 1. My family and friends 2. My awesome downtown apartment 3. Food 4. Work 5. My health 6. Living in Canada where there are women's rights, tolerance, and freedom unlike the Trump show in the US or the Middle East. I guess I could throw in the fact that it's Saturday night, and I can relax at home in my pjs with pizza and Netflix and can sleep in tomorrow because I'm off! That's ALWAYS a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment