Thursday, August 25, 2011

Feeding Ducks and Relaxing Near Water

Hi Everyone:

This summer I have been fortunate enough to spend some time relaxing near water and feeding ducks. I love when the brave ones take bread right from my hand and laugh when I feel the nip of their beaks. I feel so carefree.

I also enjoy watching them swim around gracefully or waddle about on their webbed feet. It's hilarious when they dunk their heads under water and stick their bottoms in the air. Ducks are such beautiful creatures, and I've never found myself appreciating them as much as I have this summer.

Some of the greatest things in life are free. Nature amazes me, and those adorable quackers have certainly stolen my heart. It's nice to feel like a carefree child sometimes. Life is too often so serious.

Dahlia



No comments:

Post a Comment