Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Weight Training and Weight Loss Update

Things are going well with my weight training and the meal plan that I'm following. I'm focused and driven and enjoying eating healthy (sesame Ezekiel 4:9 bread is the BEST!). In less than two months, I've lost *16* pounds!

Although I am determined to succeed, I must thank my trainers, Craig and Allan, and my husband, Matt, without whom I would be unable to stay committed. Their encouragement and support are crucial. I especially want to thank Allan and Craig for challenging me and sharing their fitness wisdom about meals and exercise techniques. In no way, have I ever felt judged or inadequate. For the first time in my life, I actually look forward to working out!

I'm feeling better both mentally and physically and enjoying retiring clothing that is too loose or wearing apparel that I have not worn in a very long time. I also like being able to buy tops that are a size smaller!

In addition, I'm proud of how my strength and endurance has increased, i.e. how many more knee tucks I can do and heavier weights I can lift, etc., since I first started training. Alas, I was so doubtful at first.

I will close for now but applaud and encourage anyone who is on a similar journey to create a new and healthier self you. Always remember that the only person you can change is yourself and that you are WORTH it!

No comments:

Post a Comment