Saturday, August 13, 2011

Addicted to Criminal Minds

Hi Everyone:

I know it's been a long time since I last wrote. A writer with nothing to say? Alas, life does sometimes throw a writer such a curve ball.

Addictions. Many of us have them - chocolate, nicotine, soap operas, video games. While I am a chocoholic, I have become addicted (need to watch the Internet usage!) to Criminal Minds over the past few months.

I love the way the Behavioural Analysis Unit (BAU) characters interact with each other (e.g. Derek Morgan and Penelope Garcia playfully yet harmlessly flirt, the team, usually Morgan, teases Dr. Spencer Reid, or how everyone respects head honcho Aaron Hotchner, a.k.a. Hotch.) and are able to solve the crimes and catch the unsubs (i.e. unknown subjects). Although some of the episodes (those serial killers are sick and I don't mean cool) make me squirm a little more than others, I appreciate their complexity as well as the quotes that begin and end each of them.

Watching Criminal Minds sometimes makes me feel tempted to pursue a Criminology degree. It's just a crazy thought.

Dahlia

No comments:

Post a Comment