Monday, August 30, 2010

My Latest Articles and Some Bon Jovi Album News

Happy Monday, everyone!

I trust you all had a good weekend and got enough shut-eye.

Speaking of sleep, my latest article (www.suite101.com/content/sleeping-for-life-a280322) is about the topic. I must warn you that some of my research is a tad scary.

I also just noticed that my Jewel CD review(www.culturemagazine.ca/music/jewel_sweet_and_wild_cd_review.html) was published on August 24th.

By the way, I have GREAT news for my fellow Bon Jovi fans: The band's second greatest hits album (the first was 1994's Cross Road: The Best of Bon Jovi) will be released on November 9th! The album will feature songs ("It's My Life" immediately popped into my head) from These Days (1995) onward. I've already written this important date on my calendar! You can listen to the first single "What Do You Got" on www.bonjovi.com.

Happy reading AND listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment